- This event has passed.
All bitesize courses are 45 minute sessions, delivered online via Zoom.
This course helps you to increase efficiency in your business by introducing predictable, regular activities and a method for tracking results with a clear focus on ‘little and often’ to drive consistent progress. We’ll explain how this approach helps to build best practice ‘habits’ that will drive efficiency and productivity in your business with consistent methods for managing forecasting, pipeline management, account development and more.
Each Firestarter Academy course runs over 5 modules, and is based on group sessions with 6 people in each cohort, and a 1:1 session for each delegate (1 hour). We provide all course materials and you will have direct and ongoing access to your course tutor throughout the programme to support with exercises and questions.
The courses are specifically designed with small cohorts so that we can focus on practical and implementable learning, to encourage open conversation and sharing of real and relevant examples, not just theoretical and forgettable classroom content.
Each module consists of a structured 90-minute online session, with core content delivered to set an ethos and best practice for each subject. With a 50:50 ratio of lecture and practical activity, we encourage breakouts in each module, with small group sessions to drive learning, experimentation and confidence.
All modules are designed to focus on ‘real life’ scenarios, with exercises that delegates can take away to implement in their day to day business lives. We also ensure that the module content is connected to individual 1:1 requirements, and provide in-module mentoring to assist with personal development.
- 5 in-depth modules in a group training format, and a 1:1 session with all course materials provided.
- Real-life training, using a combination of lecture and practical activities with tailored content that’s easy to understand and relevant to your business.
- A best practice approach to delivering results, with tried and tested tools and processes developed from many years experience.
- The opportunity to interact with peers and experts, with small group sessions designed to drive learning, experimentation and confidence.
- A clear sense of progress and achievement, with empowering and practical sales strategies that you can implement immediately in your day to day life.